Here is all the information you need!
These rules MUST be followed at all times while at camp. Breaking these rules can result in expulsion from camp immediately.
- No boys in or near girls quarters. No girls in or near boys quarters.
- No pranks or other activities that will embarrass or hurt someone or damage property.
- Nobody is allowed near or around the caretaker’s home.
- No PDA.
- No fighting, wrestling, or any other activity that could cause injury to other campers.
- No use of water guns, water balloons, silly string, or anything that could cause injury or property damage.
- No food allowed in the lodge bedrooms or hallway.
- All adults MUST be respected and instructions followed.
- No bullying or name calling.
- No phones, ipads, ipods, firearms, tobacco, alcohol, obscene speech, excessive shouting.
**Authorities will be called immediately if there are any illegal substances found in a cabin or on a person and the person
- Modest shorts (loose, credit card length from knee & T-shirts are permitted. All shirts MUST have sleeves.
- Absolutely NO: Short shorts, tank tops, spaghetti straps. See through clothing, tube tops.
- No clothing that has any obscene content or advertising of alcohol, etc.
- Guys must wear a shirt at all times (except while swimming.)
- Girl swimsuits are to be modest, one piece or full cover tankini. No low fronts and back must be covered.
- Dark t-shirts or shorts will be worn with swimsuits at counselor discretion.
Information and Registration
Valley View Youth Camp is located at 5671 US 63 Imboden, AR 72434
Sunday, July 1 at 2:30-3:30
Monday, July 2, 2:00-4:00
Cost: $110 per camper
$250 for 3 or more in one family
Scholarships are limited. Funds will be distributed to Valley View members on a first come first serve basis.**
**If there is excess scholarship money is available after members are served, non members may request a scholarship.
The last day to sign up and pay is June 13. If you signup later or pay later than June 13 each camper will be required to pay an extra $20 by the camp.
All campers are to be picked up no later than 10:00am Friday July, 6.
You must turn in an application in order to go to camp with us! They are available at the church or ask Michael or Charlotte for more information!