What is Active Digital Parenting?
Everyone has a life online. Our kids have lives online. But do you know what they're doing?
ADP is a seminar designed to give parents a jump start to being proactive with their digital parenting. It can be scary to try to tackle all this, but ADP covers a wide variety of topics from the most basic internet safety to specific apps and services. I cover:
- General Internet Safety - examples of why you should be paying attention as a parent
- Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- iOS Parental Controls
- Android Parental Controls
- OpenDNS and Securing Your Devices and Your Home
- YouTube, Netflix, and other parental controls
We hope you are able to make it!